Parts sources for a 1970 Rover P6 3500S

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Parts sources for a 1970 Rover P6 3500S
From: "Al Al" <als6point9@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 19:11:07 -0600
All

I'm the proud owner of a 1970 Rover P6 3500S. I purchased this car
along with 2 2000TC's and a host of parts from a gentleman in GA. The
tags expired in 1983 after his brake master went out. He then parked
it under a tree to rust.

I've been working on this car for some time, but am having a really
hard time trying to find parts.

Right now I'm in need of rubber and fasteners. Door , trunk and
windshield seals are in awful shape.

Does anyone know of any US parts suppliers that can get these parts. I
know of a supplier in Canada and then UK and Australia, however I'm
losing my shirt in shipping.

I would be grateful for any advise provided.

With best regards

Al

British and German car enthusiast

The Brits: