Re: back for a visit - WOW

To: lee@automate-it.com, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: back for a visit - WOW
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 16:50:11 EDT
In a message dated 10/25/2006 1:42:08 PM Pacific Standard Time,
lee@automate-it.com writes:

> Seeing the names Phil Ethier, "TATERRY", T. J. Higgins, Roger Garnett,
> Roland
> Dudley, Berry Kercheval, Mike Rambour, and TeriAnn Wakeman (just to name a
> few) makes me feel like I'm sitting in front of the VT220 that was connected
> to a departmental MicroVAX. Now I just need to see a few quips from Scott
> Fisher, Bob Bownes, Roger Bolick and Jim Muller to complete the effect. (I
> still have a folder full of Scott Fisher prose into which I occasionally
> dip.)

Hi Lee, and don't forget our old Ray Gibbons and his Kermit.  Ray passed way
to soon and too suddenly!!  Scott Fisher moved to Oregon and must have moved
on to other things but his writing was great.
Terry in Oakland
my present hoard:

1934 MG NA Fourseater
1937 MG SA Tickford