Re: Back for a visit

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Back for a visit
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@razzolink.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 05:44:49 -0700
Berry Kercheval wrote:

> I looked for you at the Palo Alto Britcar day, but didn't see your
> distinctive Landie.

I was there incognito.  My Land Rover is undergoing several
modifications and I discovered a fuel pump leak on the TR that couldn't
be cured by tightening things as I was doing final cleaning in
preparation of taking the TR3A to Palo Alto.

A friend drove me.  I actually found going to a British car meet without
a British car (this was my first time) to be very liberating.  When I
bring a car I find that I hang around the car to chat with people and I
mostly hang in the marque area.  With no vehicle ties I was able to
spend all my time walking wherever I wanted without constraints of
marque ties.  I did spend a lot of time looking through Daren Stone's
caravan though.

TeriAnn