Re: Back for a visit

To: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@razzolink.com>
Subject: Re: Back for a visit
From: "Keith A. Edwards" <keith.edwards@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 19:51:43 -0400
I am still here, lurking.

I still have ~7.5 old British cars/parts (though a couple of the
fractional cars have diminished a little).

The 4 British cars in my garage are holding steady (i.e., no progress).

The Austin Princess Vanden Plas limo is still For Sale.

Lazarus is For Sale now.

My tandem axle trailer (home-made) still has British electricals, but it
not longer has wire wheels.

Keith Edwards
Suffolk, VA
1954 Austin-Healey 100