14" wire wheels need new home, Boston area

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: 14" wire wheels need new home, Boston area
From: Mark Mason <mason@postdiluvian.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 08:18:26 -0500
Speaking of knockoffs, I've got a set of four 14" wire wheels (MGB?)
that need a new home.  Painted silver, and they could use a new paint
job, but straight and with good splines.  The tires are no good.
$15/each or best offer.

Somerville, MA.

If anyone knows of anyplace appropriate to repost this I'd appreciate
a forward.

I've also got a TR250 (TR6) gearbox that I've had sitting around for
so long I don't remember why I have it sitting around.  No idea what
condition it's in, but it came out of a car that rusted out, so it
is probably in decent shape inside.  Make an offer.