Wanted - Nash Metropolitan Glove box lock

To: british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Wanted - Nash Metropolitan Glove box lock
From: Pete Groh <keyguy4@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 11:18:53 -0800 (PST)
I am trying to source a glove box lock assembly for the Nash
Metropolitan. Need any leads to purchase. Glove box were used on the
1958 thru 1962 model cars. Paying $45.00 plus postage. The glove box
assembly need to have the small chrome screw that hold the lock
together. The face of the lock has the key code number, and can send a
key and directions on how to remove. I am locked in Ellicott City, MD
USA. PS, can cut you a key for your british car in exchange by code,
also have some wilmot breeden stamped "UNION" keys.