Re: [British Cars]re:Yum

To: web@Autox.Team.Net, british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [British Cars]re:Yum
From: Fred Talmadge <fredtal@industryinet.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 06:27:02 -0500
The problems I have with web based forums is that they are slow to load
when you have slow a slow modem.  Next I personally have to remember to go
and look at them.  I'm getting older and the less I have to remember the
better.  Email list come to me autmatically and fast.  I can read the
titles fast and delete those I don't want to read fast and easy.  And
replying is just as simple.  Just my personal choice.

Fred T.  '65 Lotus Elan & '62 Elva Courier