[British Cars]re:Yum

To: british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [British Cars]re:Yum
From: web@Autox.Team.Net
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 17:31:00 -0600
Re:Yum
Hi Mark,

I recently signed up again for the Healey list. My absence was mainly due to an
increased workload this year and decided to reduce the amount of email that
flows through my mail box. I do frequent www.britishcarforum.com because one
can visit, browse, participate on your own terms compared to the list. I do
miss the higher level of 'expert' info on the list though which is why I signed
up again. Anyway, you might want to check out the other forum for ideas about
the content and software. I'm not sure if it is any easier to run and moderate
than the list. Earlier this year the owner was considering giving it up because
he was spending too much time on it and the membership was not at the level he
expected by now. Maybe you guys can join forces to share the load!? Anyway, I
do appreciate all the hard work you put into the list and wish you all the best.
-John Loftus