Re: [British Cars]It happens

To: "john matthews" <john__matthews@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: [British Cars]It happens
From: "Allen Brenden" <allen.brenden@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 13:47:54 -0700
Amen.

Allen Brenden
Everett, WA USA

'76 TR7 FHC (Daily Driver)sometimes
'76 TR7 FHC (Long Term Project)maybe short term now

'75 TR7 FHC (Parts)still parts
Many assorted parts, all for sale
'65 Barracuda Slant Six (a whole 'nother project)now for sale

Uncles Al's Auto Wood (currently not taking orders)
http://mysite.verizon.net/res1zj1z/index.htm

Outgoing mail scanned with Norton AntiVirus