Re: [British Cars]It happens

To: british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [British Cars]It happens
From: "john matthews" <john__matthews@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 12:18:06 -0700
Hi Mark,

As we all know it's not about the cars, it's the people that make this ride
so interesting.

Although we've never met personally I feel as if I know you after nearly ten
years of participating in these forums you so graciously sponsor. I heard
someone on the radio last night talking about how the "internet" wasn't
really a community as such, and how it should be spelled with a little "i"
rather than a capital. I think he missed the point.

My life has been touched by the people I meet here so many times I can't
even begin to count them. I'd like to think I've helped a little bit too, I
think we all do just by being there for each other on our respective
journeys.

The pain is the price we pay for loving and being loved. It never goes away,
but it does serve to remind us why we're here in the first place.

Hang tight brother, we're here for you.

Peace,

John Matthews