RE: Gas Tank Slushing Compound

To: <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Gas Tank Slushing Compound
From: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 17:28:20 -0700
> After about 4 years, the slushing compound in my daughter's MGA
> gas tank is
> loosening and plugging the fuel filters and lines with little bits.  Does
> anyone know a remedy for this problem, or must I replace the tank?
> Thanks for any advice!

Haven't tried it myself, but I've heard good things about "Gas Tank ReNu".
It's a franchised process, I don't know of a web site with a comprehensive
listing of dealers.  You can try Google, or the yellow pages to find a
dealer in your area.  Here's a page from one franchisee :
http://www.gastankrenu.com/

Randall