Re: Midget Top Installation

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Midget Top Installation
From: Fred Talmadge <fredtal@industryinet.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 18:09:44 -0500
I can't help you specifically, but in general you need to do this job on a
hot day.  Even here in Texas we are running out of them.  There is also a
type of clamping pliers for strectching leather that would be very handy to
have.  Otherwise on my old Sprite Mk1 I just eyeballed it, but it is a lot
simpler design.  The second top I did was on a TR6 and I had a shop do it.

Fred