RE: rental comp...cars in the truck bed

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: rental comp...cars in the truck bed
From: "Stanley Brohn" <stanley_brohn@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2001 17:49:24 -0500
I can tell you what worked for me. I went to a service station and talked
them into putting it on there grease rack, raised it to the right height and
pushed in into the the truck. Took it out the same way. Used railroad cross
ties front and rear of the wheels to stop it from rolling forward or
backwards. Loading docks at commerical buildings might also work for you.
         Stanley