re: Car Transport

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: re: Car Transport
From: Britcarcom@aol.com
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 22:32:15 EDT
I've had very good luck with Dan Grinnell of Santa Rosa, and so has Don Scott
of Napa who posts occasionally (I believe). He is a one-man operation, but
successfully brought my Riley One-Point-Five from San Francisco to upstate
New York.

I am also thinking of having him do a round-trip if my TR-6 sells to a
Californian (mild sales pitch: Anyone interested in a 60K-mile RUSTFREE '76
TR-6? contact me) to swap it (now in NY) for my last Riley (still in SF). I'd
trust him with any car I owned.

Contact me offline for his contact info if you want it.

best, jv.

++++++