Club Badges from Pennsylvania

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Club Badges from Pennsylvania
From: BobTescione <mogman@rpa.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 16:07:11 -0400
Hello everyone:
Ive added a couple of badges to my collection recently that I believe
are from Pennsylvania and I was hoping someone may be able to confirm
that and if the clubs still exist.

Castle Sports Car Club - Circular badge with gear-tooth edge. Medium
blue background on which are black letters, a red car in the foreground
and a map in green. In white, from the center of the map is a castle
tower. Someone suggested to me that the badge may be from New Castle Pa.

Brandywine Motorsport Club BMC - A circular badge with a white
background over which is a black three spoke steering wheel. In each of
the 3 segments created by the wheel spokes is one red letter B M C.
Brandywine Motorsport Club is spelled out in smaller chrome letters at
the top and bottom just inside the rim of the steering wheel. Because of
the name, I suspect this is from the area near Chadds Ford, Pa. near
Philadelphia.

If anyone can help with the IDs or any history on the clubs I'd
appreciate it. Thanks

Sincerely
Bob Tescione
mogman@rpa.net