Re: Anybody know anything about exhaust analysers?

To: "Stuart MacMillan" <macmillan@home.com>,
Subject: Re: Anybody know anything about exhaust analysers?
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 15:22:05 -0400
Stuart, Holden & Co. in the U/K have the Gunson gas meters for less than
$100.00  and the large for less than 200.00, yes thats US funds, plus
shipping and their shipping is very cheap compared to Moss and the rest over
there, l;ast order I got the mdse was 90.00 and shipping was 6.00, and yes
these are the same ones listed in JCW. I have the small one for over 7 years
now and it works just great, anyway 1/2 price over there. o11-44-885-488-488
=== e-mail www.holden.co.uk ==  "FT"