Thinking of buying a mid 90s Range Rover

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Thinking of buying a mid 90s Range Rover
From: Jorge Garcia <fortee9er@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 10:47:48 -0700 (PDT)
Hello listers,
I am thinking of getting a mid 90s Range Rover and
want to learn as much as possible about these vehicles
before buying one if the reserch proves positive.
Yesterday I subscribed to the coil spring range rover
mailing list but I have not received any posts so far.
If there any listers who also subscribe to the Range
Rover perhaps you could contact me and let me know
what is the frequency of posts on this list. If you
happen to be the owner of a Range Rover please contact
me, I would love to chat with you about your Range
Rover ownership experience.
Thanks in advance.
Jorge
bj8