Re: brake spreader and such

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: brake spreader and such
From: Chris Kantarjiev <cak@dimebank.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 15:23:44 -0800 (PST)
My favorite is the Girling tool - a long handle with a "blade" at
right angles to one end. The blade is tapered. You tap it into
place between piston and disk, then pull on the handle to twist.

I think I got it from Vicky Brit many years ago.

Scott Fisher is alive and well and about to move to Oregon. He's
more enamored of Italian cars now - two ALFAs grace his garage,
and no LBCs at all. The Volvo is still there, as is (I think)
an Audi Coupe.

Try sfisher@best.com.