Re: advice on heat in cockpit of bj8

To: charleyrob@bigfoot.com
Subject: Re: advice on heat in cockpit of bj8
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@scs.agilent.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 10:27:41 -0800 (PST)
This was what I used on my first try.  If it goes inside and will never
get wet, it's probably suitable.  I think some car manufactures even use
Fiberglass blanket insulation under roof liners, etc.  However if, as in
my case, the insulation has to go on the outside, I don't recommend it.
It soaks up water and oil like a sponge.  I had one hellava mess to
clean up when I used it.

Roland