Bullitt (not much LBC content)

To: "'british-cars@autox.team.net'" <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bullitt (not much LBC content)
From: Paul Garside <Paul.Garside@seagatesoftware.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 04:30:47 -0800
"Bullitt" was screened on the telly the other day. I saw the car chase bit,
which was fun, listening out for the noise of the GT350 as I believe some of
the car effects came from a GT40. Judging by the terrible axle tramp when he
reversed the car, it wasn't a very special GT350. A friend in the village
who prepares cars will be looking after a real GT40 next season, which will
be nice. He has been known to drive a CanAm car through the village, so I'm
looking forward to seeing the GT40 around!

Anyway, I wanted to know what was the other car in the chase. I believe it's
a product of the US branch of the Rootes Group - a Dodge or some such. Very
pretty car. Would that be a hemi or 440?

TIA,

Paul