Re: Shipping fenders

To: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Subject: Re: Shipping fenders
From: "John T. Seim" <kingseim@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 00:00:03 -0700
I would recommend that you take the fender to a packaging company. They
have bubble wrap, as well as various sized boxes to completely enclosed
the fender for shipping. I shipped some TF front fenders and side
panels, with no problems that I am aware of. As the size was rather
large, a freight company was contacted by the packaging company for
delivery. I used a different packaging company to ship a fuel tank. They
all seemed to know what they were doing, as they see a lot of different
items to pack for shipment.