Re: Vanity Plates

To: GNH.Wbst207V@xerox.com
Subject: Re: Vanity Plates
From: Chip Old <fold@mail.bcpl.lib.md.us>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 1994 00:32:11 -0500 (EST)
On Mon, 5 Dec 1994 GNH.Wbst207V@xerox.com wrote:

> Most folks recognized my (genuine) MG-TC as an MG but many
> asked:  "Is is a KIT?"

Back in the mid 70's when my TC was still my daily transportation, In a
MacDonald's parking lot a young boy in the car next to me asked his father
"What kind of car is that?"  The father told him it was a Model A Ford.
When I corrected him, he told me he knew a Model A when he saw one, and
why was I lying to his son?  Sheesh!

Chip Old              1948 M.G. TC  TC6710  NEMGTR #2271
Cub Hill, Maryland    1962 Triumph TR4  CT3154LO (daily transportation)
fold@mail.bcpl.lib.md.us