Pirelli Anyone? Warning: limited LBC content

To: Scions of Lucas <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Pirelli Anyone? Warning: limited LBC content
From: Greg Meboe <meboe@wsuaix.csc.wsu.edu>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 1994 16:46:47 -31802 (PST)
Dear fellow lovers of British cars,
        I was wondering if any of you happened to know how I could
contact, or find information about Pirelli here on the Internet.

Ok, mandatory British car content.   I was also wondering what others
with Big Heavy Jag sedans do with them in the winter, besides slide
around in the snow.  Today we got stuck at two different times,
thankfully without permanent damage.  We finally bought some cable chains
for the rear, and they don't seem to be rubbing (but it's cloooose).
  I considered getting studded tyres, but we really broke the bank (until
January) with this car.

                Greg
                            Greg Meboe     meboe@wsuaix.csc.wsu.edu
                            Dept. of Mechanical and Materials Engineering
                            Washington State University,  Pullman, Wa.
                            '85 XJ-12 H.E. (daily)  '67 Spit-6 '74 TR-6