GIVE US MORE!

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: GIVE US MORE!
From: COSTICH_ALAN/HPATC1_01@i3125ent.atl.hp.com
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 94 09:06:00 -0500
Mike,

Thanks for sharing the Spridget Hints with us. Unfortunately,
it served to whet my appetite. I want more. Fowler's article
makes reference to other writings from the Gazette. Could we
impose on you to transmit the articles that are mentioned?

"Know the DIFFerence" from July 1977
"How to choose a cam" from September 1977
"Are you having trouble tuning your Weber?" July 1977.

Chances of my stumbling across any one of these articles
are slim and none. I am currently restoring a '72 Midget
and I have a '59 Bugeye next in line. And, yes, I want to
know the difference. And I am having trouble tuning my Weber.
I want to know more about cam grinds. Give us more!

Alan