Hillman (and Husky), Commer Shop Manual

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, rhamilto@fox.nstn.ns.ca
Subject: Hillman (and Husky), Commer Shop Manual
From: Bob Hamilton <rhamilto@fox.nstn.ns.ca>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 94 22:59:34 PST
        For all you Rootes Product owners, I was straightening out my "toy
box" and I uncovered the following items:

        1. Hard covered shop manual in clean and excellent shape that covers
           the following Rootes cars:

           Hillman
                MK VIII, Saloon, Convertible, Californian, Estate Car
                Hillman Husky

           Commer
                MK VIII, Express Delivery Van and Commer Cob.

        2.for Humber Hawk MK.VI and Series I-IV, 1954-68
          N.O.S. head gasket set #5220864 (Chrycler MOPAR) It includes:

          Head Gasket
          Intake/Exhaust manifold gasket
          Exhaust pipe to manifold gasket
          Two long cork gaskets (probably for rocker cover)
          6 - Various sundry water gaskets
          4 valve seals

        3. owners manuals for:
           Sunbeam Talbot 90
           Sunbeam Talbot 90 MK II (not MK IIA)

        I would like to see these items reach the hands of someone with these
cars. Please contact me direct.

Cheers,
Bob
Robert A. C. Hamilton, Waverley, N.S., Canada
E-mail: rhamilto@fox.nstn.ns.ca
Date: 11/27/94 | 1953 Sunbeam Alpine, MK I
Time: 22:59:34 | 1954 Sunbeam Talbot 90 MK IIA, D.H. Coupe