Re: LBC B&Bs

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: LBC B&Bs
From: Richard Burger <MAINELY_MG@delphi.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 1994 05:15:07 -0500 (EST)
Interesting idea and got me thinking about something I would like
to see.  A list of B&Bs that would cater to LBC travelers.  Have on
hand basic tools...have a courtesy vehicle available for parts runs...
a bit of garage space for simple repairs...a list of reliable locals
for more involved repairs...info on local clubs and their members,
particularly those willing to be involved with travellers...a willingness
to help make reservations for the next night along the network.  I am
sure that there are other simple things that could be added. I know
that many of us travel extensively in our cars and would seek out
the above sort of accomodations
ather than the hotel and its parking
lot.

Dick Burger