Aston Martin bicycle

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Aston Martin bicycle
From: Daren Stone <Daren_Stone@ccm.sc.intel.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 94 10:05:44 PST
Text item: Text_1

Sorry for the slight departure, but I thought this might be of interest;

The November 7th issue of Machine Design has on page 35 a small blurb
about Aston Martin returning to racing, with a bicycle. Specs are
minimal; steel and carbon-fibre frame of conventional design with
aerodynamic forks and bottom tube, but the accompanying picture really
attracted my attention. Former World cycling champion Tony Doyle leaning
casually against a new black Vantage Cabrio (euro lic. "I AML"), while
holding up the bike as if it weighed no more than a loaf of bread.
    I forgot who it was on the list who really lusts after an A-M (as
opposed to those of us who just casually lusts after an A-M), but now
here might be your chance to own one. :-) Okay, I guess that's like
saying owing a Lotus bike would appease my desire for an early Europa.

    I wish you all have a happy and safe Thanksgiving, being mindful of
all the wonderful things we *do* have in our lives.

                                        cheers-
                                                 daren