Midget for sale

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Midget for sale
From: camacho@optilink.dsccc.com (Don Camacho)
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 94 10:34:21 PST
A family friend called me about his neighbor's '79 Midget that's for sale.  I
don't know about anyone else, but being the family's British Car Nutt, I get
calls like this from time to time.  I offered to put it up on this list and
asked for some info.  The next thing you know the seller is on the line with
me.  So here goes:

Typical story- "When I got married my wife refused to ride in it.  Then we had
kids.  So now we have 2 Volvos and I can't park mine in the garage because the
MG's in there and I hardly drive it any more."  Sad, isn't it?
Enough philosophy.  The car:

'79 MG Midget, 31K original miles, Second owner.        $2,800
Yellow, "Very good condition but the carpet is a bit worn under the pedals."
Electronic ignition, new tires, new brake hydraulics, new battery

Call Simon, at (415) 898-7650 at home, (415) 777-5522 at work
This is in Novato, California, North San Francisco Bay area.

I haven't seen the car, but I will do what I can to help a buyer from out of
the area.

Don Camacho     camacho@optilink.dsccc.com