RE: British Cars Digest #1458 Wed Nov 23 01:15:02 MST 1994

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: British Cars Digest #1458 Wed Nov 23 01:15:02 MST 1994
From: "ALFIE::MRGATE::\"A1::FELTS1\""@id5.atc.alcoa.com
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 1994 7:42:39 -0500 (EST)
From:   NAME: Tom L. Felts
        FUNC: SFTY (38)
        TEL: 412-337-2024                     <FELTS1@A1@ALFIE>
To:     NAME: VMSMail User SMTP%"british-car
<SMTP%"british-cars@autox.team.net"@MRGATE>

From:  Tom Felts
To: Dana Henry---TRF

Re:  Schendley Park---VGP--July1995

Dana, thanks for the support.  TRF has been a wonderful supporter of these
events in the past, and their being there with the big tent and all the
goodies makes the air of excitement even greater!

Our big challenge now is to get enough Healeys there to make a go of it.
They would like to have 100 Healeys there, and we "may" have 30 or 40 in
the Pittsburgh and surrounding areas.  We are going for it anyway!

So, all you Healey owners, here's a chance for some good participation and
fun in 95!

Tom