Giving thanks for Jaguar tanks.

To: Scions of Lucas <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Giving thanks for Jaguar tanks.
From: Greg Meboe <meboe@wsuaix.csc.wsu.edu>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 1994 12:47:34 -31802 (PST)
My wife and I are hoping to pick up the 85 XJ-12 H.E. tomorrow, when we
start our Thanksgiving break from school.  The first order of business
will be to install the replacement GM-400 trans. and torque converter,
then give the car the requisite new-buyer cleaning.  Should be much
excitement.
        I'll tell you all about it when I return to my terminal on the
28th, assuming I don't get put in jail for speeding. :-)

                Greg
                            Greg Meboe     meboe@wsuaix.csc.wsu.edu
                            Dept. of Mechanical and Materials Engineering
                            Washington State University,  Pullman, Wa.
                            '67 Spit-6   '74 TR-6