Re: Knocking on wood....;-)

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Knocking on wood....;-)
From: CzarneckiP@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 1994 11:51:15 -0500
I'll add a second to "Goeke, Joseph" comments.  Not only should you not buy
junk, you should buy the right stuff.  I was throwing belts on my micro-bus
about every 500 miles.  One day while talking with my VW mechanic, I
mentioned this to him.  He said to to buy good belts, I said I was, I was
buying Gates belts.  He said not to, not that Gates were junk, but that they
weren't metric.  The size was slightly off, the belt fit on the car but
wasn't right.

But the right stuff also.

pZ
--