Hooking electric choke to Spitfire

To: "'SMTP:british-cars@autox.team.net'" <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hooking electric choke to Spitfire
From: mike_israel@Merck.Com (Mike Israel)
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 94 13:01:00 EST
Greetings All,

After two years of screwing with the Z-S water-choked carb on my '77
Spitfire I broke down and have purchased a Weber Carb kit.  Following the
advice of several persons I opted for the electric choke in lieu of the
water choke.

The question I now have is where do I hook the electric choke up to?  The
instructions say to run it to any connection which is hot when the ignition
is turned on.  Being rather naive in regard to auto electrics I must ask
where, and please be specific, should I run the wire to?

Thanks in advance.

                    mike_israel@merck.com

77 Spitfire
86 XJ6