Re: Trailer towing (long)

To: LESNYD@ccmail.monsanto.com
Subject: Re: Trailer towing (long)
From: "W. Ray Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 1994 13:42:08 -0500 (EST)
On Wed, 16 Nov 1994 LESNYD@ccmail.monsanto.com wrote:

>> Subject: Trailer towing (long)
>> Author:  "W. Ray Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
>> Date:    11/16/94  11:39 AM
>>
>> >If anything happens to you as a result, don't sue me.  It won't
>> >do you any good to do it, anyway, since I don't have much.
>>
> Now, Ray, don't fib - I consider that Bugeye more than "not much"!
>
> Larry

Larry,

I feel safe.  Until I reimburse her half his estimated value, half of
Kermit legally belongs to my ex-wife (I have custody).  Anybody wants to
sue for Kermit has to deal with her and her lawyer.  You don't want to do
that, I promise you.  They're *tigers* when aroused.  Cross them and they
will own your theater, your best banjo, your capos, all your spare
strings, and half your GT6.  At least, that's approximately how it worked
for me.

Ray "May I be safe from tigers" Gibbons