MUSTANG CHASSIS STUFF

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: MUSTANG CHASSIS STUFF
From: "Bryan T. Waid" <s002btw@discover.wright.edu>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 1994 20:31:24 -0500 (EST)
Hi All,
   I have a question regarding chassis stiffeners.  I have a 5.0 Mustang
and am looking to "stiffen the chassis".  I am thinking about the Kenny
Brown "Mustang Chassis Support System" as it fits into my price range and
they seem to have a decent reputation for quality stuff.  The kit
includes a strut tower brace, subframe connectors, and what appears to be
a lower suspension brace ala' Saleen's G-load.  Where should I
concentrate my efforts and is there anyone with better stuff?  Any advice
would be most appreciated.

Bryan T. Waid
s002btw@discover.wright.edu