Regarding the TD, vol. II

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Regarding the TD, vol. II
From: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 1994 07:58:05 +0500
Fellow fiends:

First off, there have been some local e-mail problems at work here so I
appologize if that has caused problems for the list or for list members. The
local e-mail gods inform me that the worst is over.  It appears that I've
missed a few postings.  Anyway...

Stan F. wonders if the clutch linkage on the TD is mechanical (cable or rod)
or hydraulic.  (Stan: I tried posting to you directly yesterday but things
weren't up and running at the time.  I didn't mean to ignore your message).
I (naively) assumed it was hydraulic but I don't know for sure.  Chip?  Can
you inform us?

In the event that someone else wants to give this car a try, call the owner,
Brian (I think his last name is Bowman, or Bauman) at: 313-886-2012.  He may
be in more of a mood for a lower price now and someone out there may be
looking for more of a project.  Again, I think the car is complete,
basically solid, but not what I would call suitable for a rolling
restoration, and not at the price the owner origianlly proposed.  All the
usual disclaimers apply.

Cheers,
Will "they call him THE HUNTER" Zehring