Re: British Cars Digest #1446 Mon Nov 14 01:15:01 MST 1994

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: British Cars Digest #1446 Mon Nov 14 01:15:01 MST 1994
From: Dan Ness <MORRISGARAGE@delphi.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 1994 09:36:32 -0500 (EST)
While we are on the subject of wheels, I figured I would jump in.

I am looking at purchasing some new chrome wires for my '65 B and I have
heard a few rumors that possibly stainless steel wires might be a better
option as the chrome tends to be brittle.  Has anyone had any bad experiences
with the chrome wires?  Stainless wires?

BTW, I do have 4 steel wires that are true and in good shape but they could
use a new paint job, is anyone interested in these to help subsidize the cost
of the new ones?

Dan
1965 RHD MGB