Re: TR6 starter

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR6 starter
From: Peter Kootsookos <Peter.Kootsookos@faceng.anu.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 94 9:15:23 EST
Marcus,

About your starting troubles:  I've had very similar problems with my '72
TR6.  The places to look are:

1. The grounding strap from the battery to the block.
2. The solenoid and/or starter motor might have had it.
3. Your alternator may be playing silly buggses.

My trouble ended up being #3.

Ciao,

Peter K.

|   Is fearr rith maith na/ droch sheasamh.                                 |
|   (Better a good run than a bad stand.)                                   |