Cortinas for sale, Bay Area /san jose

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Cortinas for sale, Bay Area /san jose
From: lrc@netcom.com (Henry O. Farad)
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 1994 14:13:19 -0800 (PST)
Over the weekend I found out about some Cortinas in search of homes.
One guy has a couple stored in a lot at Lockheed, a Mk I and a Mk II,
both complete and in decent shape.  Apparently they were running when they
were parked.  He is asking $150 each for them.

I don't have the guys phone number, to get more info, talk to the
gguy that told me about them:  Steve Kovax (Kowacks?) w:408-732-0930x321

Steve also has a very clean Mk I Cortina GT (1500 single port face) for
sale.  I believe that he is asking $2000 for it.
--
-UUU-v^v^-||- Henry O. Farad / Larry Colen      lrc@netcom.COM
H:408-335-7505  W:408-774-2215                  lrc@red4est.felton.ca.us