My hometown to be famous!

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: My hometown to be famous!
From: LESNYD@ccmail.monsanto.com
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 94 14:57:09 CST

On the Thursday evening of Thanksgiving day, my hometown of Washington,
Missouri, will be featured on ABC's Prime Time Live. Check your local
listings...

ABC shot some footage at an Eddie Adcock concert at my theater (The Calvin
Opera House), but I have no idea if it will end up on the cutting room floor.
If they shot some footage around Elm street, you may see a bright red GT6+
parked on the street. Guess who that belongs to???

I'm not sure of the real gist of the story, but I think it is about a
photographer's workshop that was going on in Washington. One photographer,
from El Salvador, did a feature on my wife homeschooling our two youngest
children.

Gosh, I feel so famous!

Larry "Superstar" Snyder
lesnyd@monsanto.com