Re: British Cars Digest #1444 Sat Nov 12 01:15:01 MST 1994

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: British Cars Digest #1444 Sat Nov 12 01:15:01 MST 1994
From: Robin Pittman <RPittman@Cybernetics.NET>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 1994 11:58:33 -0500 (EST)
I have an 83 Jaguar XJ6 which has a particularly annoying problem. The
amp gauge needle "sticks" and doesn't center unless I flick the glass.
Is there anything that can be done short of:
     1. Selling the car
     2. Replacing the guage
Secondly, I am interested in finding good quality, yet inexpensive
sources for replacement parts for this car. Can be european or US. Please
email a source if you have one.

Also, is it common for these cars to have an intermittent miss on idle -
I'm told it is, but this is a fuel injected car. I've checked and/or
replaced all usual items (car, rotor, wires, fuel filter, filters, etc.)

Any sources for leather interior refurbishing?

Thanks and feel free to forward this to any other discussion groups that
you think can help out. I would appreciate it.

RPittman
RPittman@cybernetics.net