Re: Chrome Bumpers on Rubber Bumper B

To: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@apple.com>
Subject: Re: Chrome Bumpers on Rubber Bumper B
From: "John M. Trindle" <jtrindle@tsquare.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 1994 21:18:57 +0000
On Wed, 9 Nov 1994, TeriAnn Wakeman wrote:

> In message <Pine.3.89.9411091341.F14309-0100000@tsquare.com> "John M.
>Trindle"
> writes:
> > Mark:
> > One problem is the fenders... the parking/turn signals on a chrome bumper
> > B are in the fender, the late model has them in the bumper.  So, you'd
> > have to cut out holes in the fenders.
>
> Not all MGBs had side lights.  Pre-'69 MGBs did not.  Mark could try to go
> without side lights.

Um...  I was writing about the turn signal/parking lights... on the front
of the car under the headlights.  They moved from the fender to the
bumper in 74 1/2.

You're right about the side lights, but I think those are pretty similar
over the years (where they are present).

John M. Trindle     | jtrindle@tsquare.com | Tidewater Sports Car Club
'73 MGB E Stock     | '69 Spitfire E Stock | '88 RX-7 C Stock

"Never judge someone by who he's in love with; judge him by his friends.
 People fall in love with the most appalling people.  Take a cool, appraising
 glance at his pals. -- Cynthia Heimel"