Re: A good family car that'll lay bakes.

To: Tim Dziechowski <timd@hitu.enet.dec.com>
Subject: Re: A good family car that'll lay bakes.
From: Greg Meboe <meboe@wsuaix.csc.wsu.edu>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 1994 12:48:25 -31802 (PST)
On Wed, 9 Nov 1994, Tim Dziechowski wrote:

> So Greg, where do we get in line for employment applications
> to work for this guy...?
>
> timd@hitu.enet.dec.com  (Tim Dziechowski)

Well Tim, it is a junkyard, and the employees there (including the boss),
have a junkyard mentality.  He's real nice if you get to know him, but he
seems as loveable as sandpaper when you first meet him.  It took awhile
for my attitude to come cheery again after leaving there.
        But he knows a lot about these cars, and I learned something
every day from him.  He's a stickler for doing everything right, so if
you do buy a car from him, you'll be getting a good deal.
        He and his wife run the business.  He said he'd have to talk to
her about how much they could 'loan' me till summer, but I'm sure it'll
happen.

Have a good day.

        Greg