TR-3 in Stephentown, NY; "No sale!"

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: TR-3 in Stephentown, NY; "No sale!"
From: Doug Phillips <Douglas.W.Phillips@williams.edu>
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 1994 08:40:53 -0400 (EDT)
I spoke to the owner of the TR-3 yesterday. He finally returned my call after
I'd left 3 messages for him. He said he and his son decided to restore the car
themselves over the winter. I wished him good luck, and offered the names of
a few parts suppliers.

My apologies to the many SOL'ers that inquired about this car. I would not have
posted the message had I known it would be a dead-end. You'll recall that he
approached me about the sale -- I guess he's just a "RO" ("reluctant owner").

                -Doug

* Doug Phillips (Douglas.W.Phillips@Williams.edu)/Williamstown, MA/ '52 MG TD *