LBCs in wrecking yard

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: LBCs in wrecking yard
From: Enfrdowner@aol.com
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 1994 21:51:54 -0500
Located in Ontario, Calif. at Pick-A-Part are two British
autos, one is (I'm guessing) a early 70s Spitfire mostly
complete exc. for carb. Has a header fitted that appears
to be in xlnt shape! Also a early Ford Consul low line
missing cyl. head, carb., ex. manifold, & windshield
but otherwise complete. This is a self service wrecking
yard so they will not pull or mail order parts! If you can't
get there and are in need of something, E-mail me and
we'll try to work something out. Keep to the left!
                       Doug Thomas