Re: British Cars Digest #1434 Sun Nov 6 01:15:03 MST 1994

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: British Cars Digest #1434 Sun Nov 6 01:15:03 MST 1994
From: Richard Burger <MAINELY_MG@delphi.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 1994 19:09:54 -0500 (EST)
RE: Garage pits

We did in fact build a pit into our new garage.  However we had
the advantage of a garage built on posts with a wood floor.  It
also allowed us to have a down draft fan in our paint area.  The
pit is deep enough to allow one to sit under the car comfortably
and consider the tools that one forgot to bring along.  The
size is in the order of 30"x75" and allows one to get in and then
position the car.
Dick Burger.
Oh yeah...if the car rolls easily, fine but if you need a helper
to move same be sure you are on good terms!