Looking for a STAG

To: british-cars@AUTOX.TEAM.NET
Subject: Looking for a STAG
From: ROB ELSNER <RESTECH@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 94 22:16:06 EST
Scions,

My best friend asked me to post a request for information, He is
currently looking for a Triumph Stag in REALLY good shape. He wants
one with no rust and the original engine (or AN original engine in
it). He lives in the Raleigh, NC area, but is interested in one where
ever it may be found. I'm not sure what kind of money he's willing to
offer, but the right car would be too much of a temptation to pass
up.

You can either e-mail me or call him directly. His name is Jamie Palmer
and his number is 919-639-4907.

Thanks,
Rob
'76 Spitfire

P.S.: I get back the 1300 from the machine shop on Friday (next). They
had to go 60 over on the pistons. Balanced, etc. Anyone have any idea
what kind of horsepower to expect? I am using a virgin stock cam and
head, so don't expect TOO much of an increase. ALSO: anyone have a set of
twin SU's with a manifold they would be interested in trading? I've got
lots of other fun things to trade for them. (flywheels, wire wheels, exhaust
manifolds, etc.)    ;-)

        |    Robert J.F. Elsner                         |
        |    Department of Food Science and Technology  |
        |    University of Georgia                      |
        |    Athens, GA 30602                           |
        |    706-542-2286                               |
        |    706-542-1050  Fax                          |