TR3 found

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3 found
From: gerry@hostel.lincroftnj.ncr.com
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 94 08:56 EST
I was helping a friend last week-end remove a gearbox from a Midget, which was
in a junkyard. About half way through the ordeal, we took a break and I wondered
through the rest of the yard. I came across a TR3, which had been there for
about
4 months. Now before any one gets too excited, the TR3 had been totally
stripped of any mechanical parts. HOWEVER most of the bodywork and frame is
still
there.

I took a goood look at the frame and could see no real rotten sections, sure it
has some surface rust, but could be a worthy candidate for someone who is
looking
for a TR3 frame. Most of the body panels were still an the car and look like
they coould be salvageble.
The junkyard is located in souther NJ.

Gerry