TR7, TR3, Colourtune kit

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (Britcar)
Subject: TR7, TR3, Colourtune kit
From: "Vaughan K. Scott" <scottv@rpi.edu>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 1994 12:41:44 -0500 (EST)
I also have a Colourtune kit which I'd be willing to sell, as I find myself
not needing it.  The box is a bit mouldy, from sitting in the basement,
unused, but the guts are all there and practically new.  I'd better check
it just to make sure, though.  E-mail me an offer...

Last week (I think) there was an article posted about a TR3 that had been
found in some guy's barn in Stephentown, NY, that was up for sale.  Does
whoever posted the original article know if it's still available?  I have
a friend who is interested.

I also have a parts TR7 that I can strip parts off, if anyone wants some.
Goodies include: good body panels (all, coupe with factory sunroof),
complete sunroof with one small (1") rip, radiator, interior.  Let me know
if there is something you're looking for.

Vaughan Scott           Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
scottv@rpi.edu          Troy, NY