Yesterday's Luann

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Yesterday's Luann
From: fickes@taurus.apple.com (Stan Fickes)
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 1994 08:57:48 -0800
I have posted a scan of the November 1 Luann to the FTP archives.
Unfortunately, I suspect I have posted it in a format which is useless to
most of the readers.  Sorry!  I will try again when I know more on how to
properly post it.  For those of you on Macs, it's Luann11-1.bin (I tried to
post a GIF!) and should FTP properly.  If there's someone here who is
better at these things, I wouldn't mind if you re-posted it, or helped me
do it properly.  I'll try again later...  sf

Stan Fickes                    British Cars
Wireless Communication Tech.   1951 MGTD (under restoration)
Advanced Technology Group      1965 Austin-Healey Sprite (daily driver)
Apple Computer, Inc.
408 974-7653