Re: Non LBC related

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Non LBC related
From: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 94 11:31:23 EST
>Hwaet!
>
>I've seen the archaic term "maugre" meaning "in spite of" spelled as
>"maugry" in some middle english texts.  Not sure this counts, though.
>
>  --berry

Well, with all due respect to BK, "maugry" isn't in my dictionary.  I would
submit the term "discombobularataugry" which means (roughly) "the condition
of having your head jarred to a loose condition due to bad road conditions
and a perished rear shock, resulting in an even deeper affection for the 30
some-odd year old car in which the event originally took place."  Needless
to say, this term doesn't often come up in casual conversation, unless, of
course, you are speaking to the owner of an...

Will "I'll quit now" Zehring